Share | 

The Winning Formula

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nhp54
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: The Winning Formula   Mon May 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Okay, let's face it. Not every scrim is going to be a walk in the park. Going into a serious game without any tactics is just asking for trouble. With this in mind, I am a firm believer in strategy by its definition. Having more tricks up your sleeves means more options in the long run, therefore meaning a better chance to win. The thing I am emphasizing here is we need to start putting all of our eggs in one basket so to speak. For example, instead of simply copying the "pros" by just getting their hero picks, let's really examine why these heroes are chosen. Using these picks as a foundation, I think further experimenting with hero picks OF OUR OWN can really make a line-up more worthwhile and unique to our team, plus it is always more fun when you pick guys that you actually like to play.

In other words, I think we, as a developing team, should try to look beyond all of these tiers to create some chemistry. Like, last weekend we played around with some line-up ideas. Some did really well, while others never seemed to click. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: The Winning Formula   Mon May 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Do you have the replay for that game? I would like to see it since I've been hearing a lot about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nhp54
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: The Winning Formula   Tue May 13, 2008 1:38 pm

No, I do not have the replay. But the point is, like last night Reno and me played a TDA and we were able to create teamwork with just typing and pinging. The point is if a group of random strangers can come together as one, then technically, we should be able to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: The Winning Formula   Thu May 15, 2008 7:00 pm

But ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winning Formula   

Back to top Go down