HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clan Application: Leikeze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leikeze

PostSubject: Clan Application: Leikeze   Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:28 am

Bnet account: Leikeze
Previous clans: Why Bother, Androit. Complications with team Why Bother.
Dota experience: Cal - Open
How often do you play: Everyday for at least 2 games
Back to top Go down
Leikeze

PostSubject: mIRC   Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:29 am

do you have an IRC channel?
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Leikeze   Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:12 pm

Never heard of IRC before. For the moment we use banlist chat and ventrilo and it had been working good enough. In some cases we use AIM or facebook too.

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
Leikeze

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Leikeze   Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:18 pm

IRC is this very simple program to use that is all about chat rooms AND doesn't bog your computer down!!!!! (Memory Usage 4,384k). You can create a channel by asking an admin of IRC so you then own it for FREE. In this channel you can have: a bot that helps control the room, topic of the day, upcoming events, news, ban ppl, add members of the team so they have more superior powers, Private message, Advertise your SPONSOR and most importantly communicate with thousands of people very easily. So for example you create a channel, you'd type in chat /join #clandsf and boom your in the chat room. Now if this does become popular to use which it is the corner stone for Counter Strike, HUGE community of people. You would be able to join a channel thats named something like #dotascrim Here people will post something like dota / 5v5 / our east LC / cal-m / -AP. So I'm interested in this post i double click the name that is posting and i send him a PM saying "scrim" he says yes, tells me game name is "wow" i tell my 4 friends on vent to join up and BAM you are scriming against a team! who is also on vent so it is very competitive and most likely no leavers! now if your not on a team you can use this program to find a team or "ring" (play with a team) so you would join a channel named such as #dotaringer. you would type something like East / cal-im / vent/mic OR if you need a ringer you type NEED EAST CAL-IM RINGER BE GOOD. etc etc. great program. Once you start making friends on there and having regular channels that you idle, there is an option where every time you connect it will connect to a list of servers you typed in. So it's a very accommodating program to your needs and also very reliable. If you have anymore questions let me know.

Leikeze
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Leikeze   Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:32 pm

sounds good. If you are still interested in joining the clan and pass the tryout we can promote the idea.

Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Leikeze   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:22 pm

congrats! Welcome to the team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content