Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aberu
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Clan Application: Aberu   Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:44 pm

* Bnet account: Aberu
* Previous clans: Clan CNRG, Clan MERC, Clan BLW, Clan BLCK, Clan e4
* Dota experience: I first learned dota about 4 years ago. Playing a LAN center Cynergy. The members were in CAL Season 1 at the time and I watched them play, was impressed by the RTS features (long time Warcraft/Red Alert player) but still having so many rpg features and action game elements to it. Got hooked very quickly with the amount of fun you can have with good teamwork. Decided to get good enough for competition about a year ago. Now I just rarely log on to play the occasional pub and inhouse league matches on West. I go on Azeroth rarely for one friend, but I never lag there either so I am open minded to playing on either. All my friends really stopped playing DotA competitively so I've been kinda lost in the fray after the momentum of getting better.
* How often do you play: Started out playing about 6-8 hours a day for the first couple years. Got involved in the banlist community and played a little less. During the one season of CAL I participated in with Clan e4 (big failure of a team, no one devoted time to practicing but a couple of us) I played about 4 hours a day. Lately I have been just playing about a couple games a day,a bout an hour or two everyday for DotA. Usually inhouse league matches but I'm very unlucky with teams in those so I get my spirits up occasionally with a good ol solo pubsmash with my Luna solo play. Also I'm held back on playing because I have been practicing for Smash Bros. Brawl local tournaments. I'm only doing it cuz I haven't found the right group of people that click with me well in DotA, I still prefer DotA to brawl competitively by far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Aberu   Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Congrats on your acceptance. Welcome to the team.

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Aberu   Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:30 am

Congrats!

If you get a chance, post an introduction in that thread.

(I'm about to turn 23 myself)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Aberu   

Back to top Go down

Clan Application: Aberu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dota Special Forces :: Important Topics :: DSF Recruitment-
Jump to: