Dota Special Forces

Forum for Dota Clan - Azeroth
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Battle Fury and tanks

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-02-26
Age : 31
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:27 am

I don't know if anyone noticed already, but almost always with tanks I got Boots of speed, bfury, hyperstone and helm of dominator by minute 20-30 (depending how good I'm last hitting)

_________________

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 pm

which tanks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-02-26
Age : 31
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 pm

sven, spirit breaker, cent, slitherin guard, tidehunter, sand king, abaddon and any other type of tank you can think of.

_________________

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 pm

I've noticed this. I think this is a horrible build for Abbadon (and also Centaur, though I haven't seen you play Cent in a while). I only get cleave for heros that have big crits for the big splash (like Phantom Assassin or King Leoric) or heros that really benefit from cleave (like Magnus)

On Abbadon, I play Boots of Travel, Sange and Yasha, and Vlads (not in that order). This is my standard "chaser" build.

On Omniknight, I get the same thing as Abbadon except Euls instead of Vlads.

On Cent, I play Boots, Vanguard, Dagger, Heart (usually in that order)

On Spirit Breaker, I play Treads, 2 Bracers, SnY, Hyperstone>Assault Curiass

On Leoric, I play Treads, Battlefury, 4 Hyperstones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-02-26
Age : 31
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:58 pm

yeah, in some cases (omniknight, and similar heroes) instead of going helm of dominator I go Sny

_________________

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
yeah, in some cases (omniknight, and similar heroes) instead of going helm of dominator I go Sny

for omniknight i usually go euls then necrobook/radiance.... but i only play him for support not hero-killing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:22 pm

arcthefinger. wrote:
I've noticed this. I think this is a horrible build for Abbadon (and also Centaur, though I haven't seen you play Cent in a while). I only get cleave for heros that have big crits for the big splash (like Phantom Assassin or King Leoric) or heros that really benefit from cleave (like Magnus)

On Abbadon, I play Boots of Travel, Sange and Yasha, and Vlads (not in that order). This is my standard "chaser" build.

On Omniknight, I get the same thing as Abbadon except Euls instead of Vlads.

On Cent, I play Boots, Vanguard, Dagger, Heart (usually in that order)

On Spirit Breaker, I play Treads, 2 Bracers, SnY, Hyperstone>Assault Curiass

On Leoric, I play Treads, Battlefury, 4 Hyperstones

on leoric i rush radiance (really helps with farming) then some survival item/battlefury and if the game drags on assault/vlads/satanic etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OuTDateD
Headhunter
Headhunter


Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Battlefury is really sort of meant for heroes with built in criticals you so you can farm it quickly and make your crits very strong (Mortred for example).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:53 pm

OuTDateD wrote:
Battlefury is really sort of meant for heroes with built in criticals you so you can farm it quickly and make your crits very strong (Mortred for example).

yeah and battlefury is also great with mortred since its a great damage item for its price and dosent interfere with her ult like buriza does I dont know about mkb if it affects her ult or not but i think mkb has better damage per gold than battlefury

Edit: And the reason Battlefury is so good on Leoric is because of his lifesteal and his critical combined... the +damage allows him to heal more and he can splash lots of damage with his crits which is like 2.5 or 2.75 at level four i think (only about 1 lower than Mortred's)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OuTDateD
Headhunter
Headhunter


Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Its really gay on leoric lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:22 pm

OuTDateD wrote:
Its really gay on leoric lol.
Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigs
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Salem, MA

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Fri May 02, 2008 7:57 pm

I really only rush radiance on Alchemist. His goblin's greed screams with radiance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Fri May 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Bigs wrote:
I really only rush radiance on Alchemist. His goblin's greed screams with radiance.

Yeah he farms really well with radience.... Have you ever tried Omni with radience? b/c of the slow aura enemies should be easy to chase and get burned by the radience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OuTDateD
Headhunter
Headhunter


Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Sat May 03, 2008 1:46 am

I rush pi Radians on TB so I can imagespam -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-02-26
Age : 31
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Sat May 03, 2008 4:05 am

I never was a big fan of radiance. I only get it with Specter and maybe Treant.
For farming my Bfury always worked fine.

_________________

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Sat May 03, 2008 9:07 am

OuTDateD wrote:
I rush pi Radians on TB so I can imagespam -.-

Boo i rush bfly/skadi on him with his massive farming/neuting skills... I agree with reno, i really dont use radience that much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leikeze
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-04-29
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Mon May 05, 2008 4:01 pm

really 4 hypers on king? mkb is good, might as well get a devine after 1 hyper.

I agree with the characters that crit or already have splash.

Radiance on Tree, alch, and also depending on how the game is going.

almost always get a stout shield on tanks or even any character that is good harassing early game to avoid creeps once in awhile. 300$cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-02-26
Age : 31
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Mon May 05, 2008 4:04 pm

I only go vanguard on axe and maybe on really low hp agi heros.

_________________

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Mon May 05, 2008 7:07 pm

whos said 4 hypers on king? because that would be really quite useless since they diminish quite greatly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Mon May 05, 2008 8:16 pm

riv_01d wrote:
whos said 4 hypers on king? because that would be really quite useless since they diminish quite greatly...
Attack speed is linear--the returns don't diminish at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leikeze
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-04-29
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Mon May 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Butterflys on Strength??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue May 06, 2008 1:33 pm

arcthefinger. wrote:
riv_01d wrote:
whos said 4 hypers on king? because that would be really quite useless since they diminish quite greatly...
Attack speed is linear--the returns don't diminish at all.

Oh i dont mean like diminish as in the way bashers do, but their effectiveness diminishes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman


Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue May 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Leikeze wrote:
Butterflys on Strength??

This could work and could be an alternate option to AC...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-02-26
Age : 31
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue May 06, 2008 1:38 pm

I would never go a bfly on a tank. Tanks are meant to take a lot of damage, and the assault cuirass provides you with tons of armor.

_________________

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandsf.forumotion.com
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Tue May 06, 2008 1:42 pm

riv_01d wrote:
arcthefinger. wrote:
riv_01d wrote:
whos said 4 hypers on king? because that would be really quite useless since they diminish quite greatly...
Attack speed is linear--the returns don't diminish at all.

Oh i dont mean like diminish as in the way bashers do, but their effectiveness diminishes...
This is probably true. In a close game, I'd probably get better items. If you're really wrecking shop with SK, though, try the build. It's a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   

Back to top Go down
 
Battle Fury and tanks
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dota Special Forces :: Forum Topics :: Items Discussion-
Jump to: