Dota Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dota Special Forces

Forum for Dota Clan - Azeroth

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TDA available

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:55 pm

i would like to set up a tda team/ league team. Anyone want to be on it?
Back to top Go down
Flying.
Peon
Peon

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:49 pm

Mark i'd liek to be in it but i haven't got my icon yet but im working on it, i will let you know when i have it
Back to top Go down
Maledict
Peon
Peon

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:56 am

magicmark69 wrote:
i would like to set up a tda team/ league team. Anyone want to be on it?

i'm in.

i win 80% of the tda games i play.
Back to top Go down
Flying.
Peon
Peon

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 am

Im still working on a icon for tda.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:33 pm

I already got my icon, so count me in
Back to top Go down
https://clandsf.forumotion.com
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
I guess I need to work on getting an icon. I used to be decent at ladder games but I am absolutely horrible at them now. I guess it'll be a fun little project for the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:59 pm

arcthefinger. wrote:
Renovatio. wrote:
I guess I need to work on getting an icon. I used to be decent at ladder games but I am absolutely horrible at them now. I guess it'll be a fun little project for the next few weeks.

Hehehe, I used to be good with UD but I started this account playing NE. If there is anything I can help you with just tell me
Back to top Go down
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
arcthefinger. wrote:
Renovatio. wrote:

Hehehe, I used to be good with UD but I started this account playing NE. If there is anything I can help you with just tell me
I don't remember who I played a few games with (lilsatan, maybe???) but we were against an undead team who got the units with pudge's model and I was paranoid that they would hook my hero. I just need to retrain myself to play and (hopefully) I can get an icon in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Leikeze
Grunt
Grunt

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:30 am

is there a url someone could post that gives an explanation on getting your tda icon?
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:16 am

getting an icon to play TDA is really easy. You just need to play ladder and win 25 games with a race. Having an icon means you can play TDA without getting vouched for. Don't know if thats what you meant, hopefully the info I just gave you helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TDA available Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA available   TDA available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDA available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dota Special Forces :: Important Topics :: Leagues/TDA-
Jump to: