Dota Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dota Special Forces

Forum for Dota Clan - Azeroth

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Mages, the furry from within.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigs
Grunt
Grunt
Bigs

Battle Mages, the furry from within. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:40 pm

Most pro's will tell you that any team whose majority is Intelligence heros, will almost always lose. But thats entirely true as long as you know how to build em right. A perfect example of Intelligence heros that can kick ass, are Shadow Priest and Dark Seer. These guys, if build for combat and not casting, can decimate tanks and casters alike. Since tons of Hp seems to be a weakness shared by most Intelligence heros. These guys have abilities that are perfect for hard hitting combat. I useually go S & Y for either of them and then deck them out with hp and dmg. Deso works wonders for Shadow Priest since it stacks with his armor reducing weave skill. And Dark Seer is a master chaser. So don't be caught up getting Scepter or Dagon like the other guys. Pros know how to use for than nukes. Ever see a +250 battle techies, Ill show ya sometime. ^^ Keep up the practice and try something new with your heros. Pwn hard guys.
Back to top Go down
Bigs
Grunt
Grunt
Bigs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:42 pm

I'd also like to not that in version 6.51, Twin-headed Dragon has a glitched Auto-fire skill. It affects an area four times larger than its suppose to, and goes off twice as much. Great for creeping and pushing early game.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:43 am

I like intelligence heros, especially witch doctor and bane elemental. I think their disables and the amount of damage they can do its amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://clandsf.forumotion.com
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:01 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
I like intelligence heros, especially witch doctor and bane elemental. I think their disables and the amount of damage they can do its amazing.

WD would make for an interesting battlemage since his innate damage is so high. I just play cask/maledict/ult, though. He's definitely one of my favorite heroes.

WRT Seer, though, I prefer him as a support hero. I'd rather give a good dps'er or a stunner 522 MS because they'd be able to make better use of it. Dazzle + deso, though, is pretty much amazing. I play him as a support hero in the early game, though, and don't get many kills until later.
Back to top Go down
Leikeze
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:42 pm

I've heard of Christal Mad being a killer with her attack. The frost bite and splash then high attack speed. never tried it. Usually go bracers to stay alive. when i try I'll get back to ya. Furion is intel and rapes, i think most people do attack speed and damage.

Stat points to stay alive!!
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:52 pm

CM is not a good hero against tanks, stunners , nevertheless it can be really annoying against agi or int heroes that start with low hp.
Back to top Go down
https://clandsf.forumotion.com
Leikeze
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:54 pm

yeah everyone has their counter, which is why dota is so fun! Are league games using the update where its CM global aura? If so that almost seems like a character that will get banned every time cause it's imba.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:09 pm

i think the global aura is to make up for her shitty attack animation, projectile, casting animation and the need for massive amounts of mana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages, the furry from within.   Battle Mages, the furry from within. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Mages, the furry from within.
Page 1 of 1