Dota Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dota Special Forces

Forum for Dota Clan - Azeroth

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum template

Go down 
3 posters

Do you guys like this template?
Yes
Forum template Vote_lcap75%Forum template Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Forum template Vote_lcap0%Forum template Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't care
Forum template Vote_lcap25%Forum template Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
We should look for more options
Forum template Vote_lcap0%Forum template Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Dont know what you guys might think, but even though I did my best to make this forum look better I still think more has to be done. I had spent hours looking for templates and found this one:
template

I dont know if it will work with a phpBB2 or phpBB3 template. In case it does it requires a long time to upload every picture.
Please vote for the current template that we have and on next wednesday based on the results we will determine whats best for the forum.

Last edited by Renovatio. on Wed May 07, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clandsf.forumotion.com
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:23 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
Dont know what you guys might think, but even though I did my best to make this forum look better I still think more has to be done. I had spent hours looking for templates and found this one:
template

I dont know if it will work with a phpBB2 or phpBB3 template. In case it does it requires a long time to upload every picture.
Please vote for the current template that we have and on next wednesday based on the results we will determine whats best for the forum.
Thanks for doing all the forum maintenance bro...looks great!
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:34 pm

damn, only 3 votes after like 2 months???
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm

I had been trying to change the template, so tell me if the forum it has a weird look (had it already a couple of times in my computer)/
Back to top Go down
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
I had been trying to change the template, so tell me if the forum it has a weird look (had it already a couple of times in my computer)/
It did for me for a while, too. Looks like you fixed it though.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim[dtp]
Grunt
Grunt
Dhalsim[dtp]

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:34 am

i like this template youve got up here
however... getting to the "home page" (portal) should have a larger button, so instead of having Home be the forum, the Home should be what is in the portal, and change the Portal button to a Forum button, that seems like it would make more sense to me
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:39 am

ok, will see what I can do about that. The only thing is that I don't like our portal much. I saw one from another clan a few days ago and was impressed by how it looked, by they had their clan logo and shit.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim[dtp]
Grunt
Grunt
Dhalsim[dtp]

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:49 am

yeah, that would be cool too

oh.. is there a chatroom or anything of that nature, like an instant messenger thing on here?
Back to top Go down
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:49 am

Dhalsim[dtp] wrote:
yeah, that would be cool too

oh.. is there a chatroom or anything of that nature, like an instant messenger thing on here?
yes. it's at the bottom of the forum index page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum template   Forum template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum template
Page 1 of 1