Dota Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dota Special Forces

Forum for Dota Clan - Azeroth

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Fury and tanks

Go down 
+2
riv_01d
Renovatio.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

Battle Fury and tanks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Battle Fury and tanks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
I would never go a bfly on a tank. Tanks are meant to take a lot of damage, and the assault cuirass provides you with tons of armor.
The evasion from Bfly could be better than more armor, especially on someone who already has a lot of armor (like Dragon Knight, for example). I still get an AC on my DK build, though.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Battle Fury and tanks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Renovatio. wrote:
I would never go a bfly on a tank. Tanks are meant to take a lot of damage, and the assault cuirass provides you with tons of armor.

He said strength not tank... I would definitely go bfly on sven or skelly or ck if i had the money since it benifits them so much bara also is good with bfly... its just so costly
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Battle Fury and tanks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Uhhh i hate it when people get armor on DK.... it does actually diminish you know: at lvl 16 with nothing but his base armor+dragon blood he has 51% reduction... with AC he has 66% reduction.... only 15% more for that much more gold... if you want the attack speed then get a hyper since it adds the same amount of attack speed....
Back to top Go down
arcthefinger.
Demolisher
Demolisher
arcthefinger.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Battle Fury and tanks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:03 pm

riv_01d wrote:
Uhhh i hate it when people get armor on DK.... it does actually diminish you know: at lvl 16 with nothing but his base armor+dragon blood he has 51% reduction... with AC he has 66% reduction.... only 15% more for that much more gold... if you want the attack speed then get a hyper since it adds the same amount of attack speed....
I think, though, that given the fact that he's such a tank, that aura is so great because he increases the tanking ability of everyone else as well (and also, the -armor aura is really great with his splash damage). AC is a pretty good tank item, even if they have lots of armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Fury and tanks   Battle Fury and tanks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Fury and tanks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2